OVERSIZED BOW TIE

Hello everyone, it's been a while. This is what I wore at work today.


The weather in Ohrid in these past two weeks has been gloomy, rainy (hence the umbrella in my hand) and cold, which is not really my cup of tea. I love warmer weather, and I am hoping that soon we'll finally see some sunlight.




I love scarves and I love bow ties, put them together and you get an oversized bow tie.
Read more about this emerging spring trend here.


Jeans: Koton Jeans (last seen here);
Shirt: Atmosphere;
Blazer: Atmosphere; 
Shoes: Biana Shoes;
Bag: Duki Daso;
Scarf: vintage;



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Us

Dihmension is a product of two broad-minded sisters’ love for fashion, art, literature and urban culture, both whom are Information Systems, Visualization, Multimedia and Animation students, aspiring game and application developers and bloggers for almost four years by now. Find out more about us on our Facebook page.