NAVY BLUE: FWSK'S LOOK

I've been super-busy this week, and I finally have some time to post the outfit I wore on the 3rd day of Fashion Weekend Skopje, when I attended Irina Tosheva's Stefanija Naseska's, Boban Ilievski's and Nikola Petrovski's fashion shows. I was together with my sister, Hristina, Aleksandra from Aleksandrina Vezilka, Meri from Makedonski Moden Blog and Martina from Inside the B World. Thanks to Miladin from Miladin Papovic Photography for taking the photos. 


This outfit is not what it looks like. The navy blue "skirt" is actually a dress. The peplum top and the dress are from a local store, the navy blue pumps are Biana Shoes and the bag is Duki Daso.
You have to be creative when it comes to style.




Don't forget, as I mentioned on my Instagram profile yesterday, another outfit post coming later.
I wanted to post it last night, but I kinda didn't have the strength or patience to edit it.
Stay tuned. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Us

Dihmension is a product of two broad-minded sisters’ love for fashion, art, literature and urban culture, both whom are Information Systems, Visualization, Multimedia and Animation students, aspiring game and application developers and bloggers for almost four years by now. Find out more about us on our Facebook page.