I WOKE UP LIKE THIS


Hello there everyone, I know that it's been a while since my last post on my blog.
I might have mentioned in my last post, which was after NYE, that I'll be making some changes regarding my blog and website, so here it is. The change is simple: I've merged my blog (darkbloomv) with my website and transferred it to a new blogging platform in order to get more disk space.
Note: If you cannot see any other posts except this one, then that means that my posts from my old web addresses are still transferring ("writing themselves", oh, the irony.) onto here.
My plan is to stay as active as I can from now on, that is one of the reasons I am using my website's domain name. You might have noticed that the header title says DIHMENSION by Ilina Dragoslavska, but don't worry, my sister is here and she will be writing some posts occasionally as she is very busy with school.


On Thursday, February 27, my sister and I were guests on the morning show at one of the local TV stations in Ohrid. We are working on a project, a desktop application in the form of a video game, for children with disabilities for the daily center "Zraci" from Ohrid. We were asked to discuss about the application and its development by the show's host.
This is the outfit I wore on the show, and as I were planning this little comeback I decided to make some shots for the blog as well. I'll upload a video of the show as soon as I receive it.
So, for that purpose I am uploading a total of eleven photos today. Enjoy!










Coat: Local store;
Tartan Shirt: Stradivarius;
Jeans: Koton;
Shoes: Local store;
Bag: Steve Madden;
Necklace: Birthday gift; :)
Sunglasses: Some USA store, I forgot which;



2 comments:

  1. great jeans on you!!!
    Please check out our blog at www.beautyshareit.com
    xx
    Ps. you can also post your looks straight to our blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :)

      How can I do that? I mean share my posts onto your blog.

      Delete

 

About Us

Dihmension is a product of two broad-minded sisters’ love for fashion, art, literature and urban culture, both whom are Information Systems, Visualization, Multimedia and Animation students, aspiring game and application developers and bloggers for almost four years by now. Find out more about us on our Facebook page.