OFFICE CHIC

Since I am now a Working Girl (classy, right?), I've updated my style to a whole new level. I've always been a fan of sophisticated ladies who look polished in any hour of the day. I love the pencil skirts, the classy A-line dresses, the shirts and belts, the high-sky pumps you can wear during the day without a blink of the eye, just because you look so professional. Ever since I was a little girl I loved watching my mom getting ready for work, and I couldn't wait till I got old enough to dress up all fancy for outside my house. The only way I could do that was to get an office job. And, now I am finally in that point of my life and I am abso-freakin-lutely loving it!


I had to take the photos in the backyard of my house, I didn't have time to go out-and-about in town yesterday. The outfit is what's important, anyway. 





Aren't tulips the ultimate spring flowers? I love their sparkling energy.


Dress: Ricci;
Bag: Duki Daso;
Shoes: local store;


1 comments:

  1. Прекрасна, како и секогаш! Штиклите - љубов :)

    ReplyDelete

 

About Us

Dihmension is a product of two broad-minded sisters’ love for fashion, art, literature and urban culture, both whom are Information Systems, Visualization, Multimedia and Animation students, aspiring game and application developers and bloggers for almost four years by now. Find out more about us on our Facebook page.