DC Comics Converse: Batman and Wonder Woman

Note: This post was scheduled to be published at this time.

As I mentioned in my last post, I was in Skopje for the weekend, so I took another round of photos. These ones are taken at night, but what I am wearing is visible. 
My boyfriend and I are HUGE fans of Supeheroes, Batman and Wonder Woman in particular, so you can imagine my joy when Converse announced their special edition DC Comics shoes. I was ecstatic! I wanted to have the Wonder Woman All Star shoes badly, so my sister who in the time was in the United States bought them for me. Thanks sis! :)

His and Hers: Wonder Woman and Batman DC Comics Converse



Update: We went to the movies and we just had to take a photo with this guy. :)



Top: Aéropostale;
Jeans: Koton;
Shoes: DC Comics Converse All Star - Special edition;
Necklace: Charlotte Russe;
Bag (not visible in the photos, but I had one:): Steve Madden;




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Us

Dihmension is a product of two broad-minded sisters’ love for fashion, art, literature and urban culture, both whom are Information Systems, Visualization, Multimedia and Animation students, aspiring game and application developers and bloggers for almost four years by now. Find out more about us on our Facebook page.