Lately

I've forgotten all about my blog this summer, I even forgot to extend my domain name. Too busy with life, I guess. :) My sister has been abroad for four months, but she's coming back in 2 days - I am beyond excited. I have been working all summer, and I am deeply in love with the most wonderful man on this Earth and I can easily say that I don't need nothing or no one except him (Hi baby, I love you!). :) 
Life has been good. I am returning to fashion blogging from next weekend. 
Take a look at what I've been doing all summer to de-stress and stay fit. Yoga is what keeps me going. My mat is my sanctuary, and seeing how far I've come since I first started practicing last summer, I am amazed with what my body is capable of doing. Mindfulness is all we need. :)
Lately on Instagram, following a Balance challenge hosted by @laurasykora, @beachyogagirl and @kinoyoga. I love it. Have a look, below. :)



















And also some videos...






I have more videos on my Instagram profile, follow me if you want some yoga inspiration. :)

Until next weekend (hopefully back with some outfit posts),

Ilina


2 comments:

 

About Us

Dihmension is a product of two broad-minded sisters’ love for fashion, art, literature and urban culture, both whom are Information Systems, Visualization, Multimedia and Animation students, aspiring game and application developers and bloggers for almost four years by now. Find out more about us on our Facebook page.