The Vineyard

These photos were taken a few days ago, and I was thinking whether I should upload them when I took them or later or never. But I did, now. It was after work, on a Tuesday. I was talking on the phone (for real), and while I was doing that I decided to take some blog-selfies, just to see how they'll turn out. The light was good, so here's how the photos turned out and here I am posting them.
Oh, and my cats really love me, they're on all of my yoga shots whenever I take photos outside - I have 3 or 4 cats, even though only one is visible in the photo.





Details:


We have our own little vineyard in my house's yard, so we make our own wine, and that's where the photos were taken. This is how this year's our first cup of young wine looked like - it's going to be a rosé kind of wine. 


Trench-coat: Aéropostale for Pretty Little Liars collection;
Jumper: American Eagle Outfitters;

Leggings: Local store in Struga:
Bag: Steve Madden;
Jewelry: Swarovski (not elements!);

1 comments:

 

About Us

Dihmension is a product of two broad-minded sisters’ love for fashion, art, literature and urban culture, both whom are Information Systems, Visualization, Multimedia and Animation students, aspiring game and application developers and bloggers for almost four years by now. Find out more about us on our Facebook page.